AC/DC's Brian Johnson on the State of British Motoring - The Lohdown




AC/DC's Brian Johnson on the State of British Motoring

Back in Union Jack

While I'm more than happy to compile a magazine on the subject of British cars (the May 2015 issue of Motor Trend), I feel less qualified to comment on the current state of British motoring, especially when I can enlist the aid of the most legit Brit I've ever met. I ran into AC/DC frontman Brian Johnson on the way to the 2014 Mille Miglia and called him to ask a few questions about the state of modern British cars. We talked for more than 40 minutes, and his wildly entertaining answers were punctuated by belly laughs and dozens of curses in his thick Geordie accent. ('Allo me son!) There isn't enough space here for all of his charming insights -- you'll have to head to our full interview feature for that -- but his response to my opening query on the state of modern British cars sets up this issue better than I ever could.









from Motor Trend Blog http://ift.tt/190GpYY


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire