Southern Rock Racing Demonstrates Why Crawling Is for Babies

Southern Rock Racing Demonstrates Why Crawling Is for Babies


“Don’t forget your nut belt; you’re gonna to need it.”


Wait . . . what? Oh, right. I hurriedly fish around the seat bottom for what was previously known to me as an anti-submarine belt, latch it, and cinch it as tight as my arm muscles will allow. I am holding up the show. This is the last event of the season for the world’s loudest and roughest off-road buggies, the aptly named rock-bouncer racers. And my driver, one Peter Ruttan, who casually made the comment through his helmet, is ready for his timed run up a steep hill made up mostly of jagged, irregular, three-foot-tall saw teeth of almost translucent novaculite stone. READ MORE ››






from Car and Driver Blog http://ift.tt/1BrPjII

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire